Sunday, January 30, 2011

Its so titts


Bens Next Door

I am a bartender..... i do my job very well.... i make money (sometimes) lol here are a couple of pet peeves that we/I go through at the bar please follow and respect :-)

 dont order a drink- Drink half -then when the bill comes say "I didn't like my drink, can u take it off" tell me at first sip!!


 If ordering through 1 person, let 1 person pay, then divide what you owe them amongst yourselves. Always carry a little ca$h..


 PLZ let ur bartender know in advance if u want little/no ice, BEFORE the liquor is poured! www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IV651z1wk


 if you ask me for LESS ice and your glass is LESS full...don't complain, do the math! Less ice doesn't equal more liquor


 don't tell me my isn't strong enough.... It's pretty much pure alcohol!!!!


My  don't flag me down like there's a fire that can only be put out by a drink, then when I get there you say ummm, ummm hold on


 a good tip is 20% and higher.....


 When ordering a drink, ALWAYS name the Alcohol 1st, then the Mixer i.e. Ciroc & Crandberry, Patron & Pineapple, Gin & Tonic 

No comments:

Post a Comment