Wednesday, December 28, 2011

UPDATE!!!!! 12-28-11

Haven't done anything here in a while.  whelp i have a new job as the General Manager of
Dickson Wine Bar
903 U Street NW
Washington DC 20001

Its a bar/restaurant with organic food, spirits, wine, and beer

I like it a lot..... so far actually i LOVE it..... I can expand my knowledge of fine wines, spirtits and the art of making great cocktails!!!

I have moved to Laurel to the "Frat House" I live with 3 guys, who are single and under 25 (hence the name Frat House) they are all bartenders so you can only imagine how nights at home can be!!!

Still dating you know who for 2 years.

Christmas went well..... i am def giving a list for him next year :-P

I am driving, a nice little 1994 Nissan Sentra (which i believe is about to die on me) I hope it lasts till the end of february!!!!

2012 is going to be my best year!!!!!!

I will also update as much as possible.... this blog is more of a journal for me than a informative blog site soooooo if you don't like or have harsh criticism..... i don't care.... simply press the big red "X" at the top of the window and never come back!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment