Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brown People month, its my time to capitalize .....



I find this VERY funny, itunes is having a sale for Black History month.....by placing most blk music for 8$.... while i will be taking part of this sale i find it funny.....here are some black people:


I love this woman.....Zoe Salanda ... great actress and SMOKING HOT!!
*Avatar*Star Trek*The Losers* just to name a few movies....



One of my FAV Actors.... Hill Harper CSI: NY


On a serious note Barack Obama is my most influential black male. He still has work to do, people think its easy running the country and for problems to be fixed right away..... things take time and i hope that he completes 2 terms and leaves me with a great legacy for me and my kids (if i ever have any)



Oprah Winfrey .... THE MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMAN in the world..... no matter how much people rag on her.... she is changing lives and MAKING A SHIT TON OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! if she is on TV and says "Read _____" millions and millions of people will go out and buy it...... ladies do what ever she says.....

No comments:

Post a Comment